Start your child’s football journey at our independently owned family football centres for children aged 2-16
See what we offer below –
2-4 Parent & Toddler
Our 2-4 parent & toddler groups run indoors and are run by qualified and experienced coaches. They follow our bespoke curriculum designed to develop movement and social skills.
5-7 Key Stage 1
Our 5-7 key stage 1 groups run indoors during winter and outdoors in the summer. They are ran by University and FA qualified coaches. They follow our bespoke curriculum designed to refine movement skills and introduce technical football skills.
8-11 Grassroots +
Our 8-11 grassroots + groups train outdoors and are run by University and FA qualified coaches. They follow our bespoke curriculum designed to develop technical and tactical skills.
12-16 Girls Specialist sessions
Our 12-16 Girls specialist sessions train outdoors and run by FA & University qualified coaches. They follow our bespoke curriculum designed to develop the capability to use technical skills in tactical situations.
12-16 Boys Specialist sessions
Our Boys specialist sessions train outdoors and are run by FA & University qualified coaches. They follow our bespoke curriculum designed to develop the capability to use technical skills in tactical situations.
1:1s Football sessions
Our 1:1 sessions train outdoors and are run by FA & university qualified coaches. They follow our bespoke curriculum designed to refine technical skills.
Look at our reviews from customers –
“Kara confidence has gone up 100% and has many ideas on her ball control”Simon Wrathmall (Kara, Girls specialist sessions)
“Just wanted to say how much Jack is enjoying the classes, he looks forward to it every week! Wish I had started him sooner!”Jenny Gilder (Jack, 5-7 Key stage 1 sessions)
“Annabelle found out on Wednesday that she’s been retained for Leeds united U16s next season and they said her development curve since Christmas has been off the charts! So a massive thanks to you, all the coaching has made a real difference”Lee Forster (Annabelle, 1:1 Football sessions )
“Kate was buzzing again when she got home and keen to work on the areas identified”Jill Williamson (Kate, Girls specialist sessions)
We have something for everyone
From early learning:
To older age groups:
Football solutions to improve your child’s well being and happiness.
Come join our Family of Football
THA is an independently owned family company with family values. It was founded with the aim of creating a unique approach to football coaching. By using up to the minute coaching practices, developed through university study and adopting coaching principles from around the globe.
Our technical department including director Sam Holmshaw and Ethan Holmshaw have developed training programmes that are not only age appropriate but our coaches also adopt language that each age group can relate to.
At THA our philosophy contains 6 core values
Our aim is to create the “all-rounded football player” by delivering sessions that encourage exploration, experimentation and promote both on and off the field development for our children.
An all-rounded football player is one who possesses a diverse set of skills and abilities that allow them to contribute effectively in various positions on the field. Some key attributes of an all-rounded football player include:
- Technical skills: An all-rounded player should be proficient in various technical aspects of the game, such as dribbling, passing, shooting, and ball control.
- Tactical awareness: They should have a good understanding of different formations and be able to adapt to different game situations.
- Physical fitness: Football is a physically demanding sport, and an all-rounded player should be able to maintain a high level of fitness throughout the game.
- Leadership: A good all-rounded player should be able to take charge of the team and motivate their teammates to perform at their best.
- Mental strength: The ability to remain calm and focused under pressure is a crucial attribute for an all-rounded player.
- Versatility: The player should be able to play in different positions on the field and be equally effective in each one.
Overall, an all-rounded football player is a versatile and adaptable player who can contribute to the team in a variety of ways.
We provide a range of kids football training sessions that are targeted to meet the needs and characteristic requirements of the developing footballer player at every age level.
We have an experienced team of coaches educated to university degree level who coach using our own developed curriculum that allows children to explore, experiment and enjoy their football.
The company mission statement is to help and develop all children and coaches in their journey, whether that be development or elite status.
If you want to know more on how we can help your child develop, improve and above all enjoy their football, press the contact us button and get in touch or chat with us via WhatsApp
Leave us some feedback
We partner with Leeds Beckett University to provide placement opportunities for students.
Look out for these students at our centres putting their theory into practice.
Check out our Football Blogs
- Grassroots Football: A NEW way of thinkingGrassroots football refers to football (soccer) played at the community level, This is typically organized and run by local volunteers and community organizations rather than professional clubs. It involves players of all ages and skill levels, from children just learning the basics of the game to adults playing in amateur leagues. Grassroots football is often… Read more: Grassroots Football: A NEW way of thinking
- One to One Coaching with Nick FirthNick works at our THA Leeds Centre in Horsforth, where he is Lead Coach with our Foundation 5-7 age group on a Saturday morning. Nick is also part of our Specialist Team for 1:1 personal coaching on a Friday night and also coaches with our Development 1 (8-11) group. Nick recently conducted a personal 1:1… Read more: One to One Coaching with Nick Firth
- Developing my Coaching in School Environments & Using this Experience at THABy Nick Firth (5-7 Age Year Group Lead Coach) find out more here… While studying for my sports coaching degree at Leeds Beckett University, I had worked part time in a number of roles within football and sporting environments to build my level of coaching experience with children and coaching children in football. Following my… Read more: Developing my Coaching in School Environments & Using this Experience at THA
Check out our Technical Director discussing working with Children on the Counter Attack Podcast
For more information and updates, follow us on our social media channels.